This beautiful Georgian mansion featured in the heart of Washburn-Fair Oaks Historic District in South Minneapolis was built in 1915, and has been a part of the Minneapolis bridal community since the 1930s. The ballroom was an addition in the 1950s, and new renovations began in 2016 and were officially completed and opened under new management in May of 2017.
Vaulted ceilings and magnificent staircases mark this manor as an awe-inspiring wedding venue. The warm and inviting facility features soaring 18-foot ceilings, skylights, a traditional front parlor, a subterranean lounge, and a custom bar for weddings, conferences, and corporate galas. Throughout the manor, the capacity is 600, with the ballroom accommodating a maximum of 300 guests.